POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : why don't I ever see POV in... : Graphics World Japanese [Re: why don't I ever see POV in...] Server Time
9 Aug 2024 21:14:41 EDT (-0400)
  Graphics World Japanese [Re: why don't I ever see POV in...]
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 29 Apr 2000 06:49:52
Message: <390ABEC4.3F4850E6@inapg.inra.fr>
Povray will be featured in the May issue of the Japanese Computer Graphics
World magazine.
It looks that the part of the issue is dedicated to freewares and sharewares,
with 4 main articles : Blender, Terragen, Metasequoia (a modeler, see the
pov-links) and Povray. There are smaller columns on BMRT and Lightflow.
The Povray article is written by Shiro Nakayama aka Sylow (who posts here
sometimes) and is a 4-page POV tutorial, with links to the sites of Moray,
Chris Colefax, Tom Aust and Nathan Kopp. It's illustrated with Johannes Ewers'
IRTC "Lakehurst disaster" and a picture of mine (which is why I know about the
article, since they ask for my authorization to print the image).

G.